We are seeking an exceptional creative senior graphic designer to join our expanding team. You will have a natural ability to visualise and follow the creative process. You must have at least 5 years experience in a full-time role as a Graphic Designer and be an inspiring team leader. You must be able to create high quality concepts through various disciplines including brand design, corporate literature, brochures and various marketing material. You must be able to work within corporate guidelines and work to reasonable deadlines. You must be able to take the lead on projects and help with the direction of other design staff. The ideal candidate will have ability to understand digital also, including a good understanding of website design, email templates and various on-line marketing material. A variety of skills would also be beneficial including illustration. You will be client facing and be able to take a client through the creative process from start to finish.
BrandX pride ourselves in delivering exceptional design for strategic solutions for both Digital and print based mediums. We are looking for talent to join our growing team. We love diversity and relish any challenge whether it’s print or digital. If you are interested in finding out more, we would love to hear from you!
- Third level qualification in Graphic Design.
- Very strong layout and typography skills.
- Highly experienced in the production and layout of graphics for printed collateral.
- Experience working within strict brand guidelines for large corporate clients.
- Posses a strong conceptual ability and show experience of working to creative marketing briefs.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, excellent ability to multi-task and work at a number of projects at once.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of primary Adobe products including on-line, Photoshop and Illustrator is essential.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- You will be required to work closely with the design and production teams.